Alone In The Dark Review

UPDATE: FULL REVIEW(S) NOW LIVE!

When I was asked to be one of the reviewers for Alone In The Dark, I jumped at the chance. A game I wanted to play anyway, but I’d be getting a free copy? Sign my non-game reviewer ass up!

But I wanted to make sure it kept in line with HMAD traditions, so my review will be presented in 8 daily updates, one for each chapter of the game. Each one will talk a bit about my progress in the game in general, and also focus on a particular aspect of the game (control, graphics, sound, etc) in context. Hope you enjoy it!

(Rather than clutter the main board with a daily post, each update will just be linked here)

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google